Sliding rheostat (also known as sliding wire rheostat, which is the same product) is a high-quality Kangtong wire treated by traditional oxidation insulation. It is tightly wound on the ceramic tube and fixed on the metal protection support. It moves on the surface of Kangtong wire through the conductive brush of the contact system to change the resistance value. This product can be applied in AC and DC circuits, It is mainly used for calibrating electrical instruments and changing current and voltage in the electrical and mechanical design stage, as a variable resistor and load to replace the uncertain resistance value, as a current and voltage regulator for research test or teaching demonstration in the laboratory, as well as the excitation and speed regulation resistance of power generation equipment and DC motor. It can be made as non inductive according to special requirements to ensure the use requirements in strict environment.
1. Black constantan material is selected, with traditional oxidation process and strong reliability.
2. In the continuous working state, the temperature drift is small.
3. The resistance / current is continuously adjustable with high precision.
4. The internal structure layout is reasonable, and the operation is simple and practical.
5. Through the method of series and parallel connection, it can be combined arbitrarily to meet the requirements of various parameters such as voltage and resistance, and it is convenient to replace.
Bxs type sliding rheostat